Still waiting final business license approval. While we wait for our fire alarm to be installed and inspected, to finalize this detail, we are holding a HUGE fundraiser at the facility to raise money for this adventure. We have raised $1000 and need $5500 more…
So come play!! It’s by donation until the process is finalized!
Mon – Fri 9:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm